EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MARKETING OF POULTRY PRODUCTS
This study, “EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MARKETING OF POULTRY PRODUCTS” in Enugu State employing poultry farms in Ujodo Local government Area, is critical for the improvement of poultry establishment in Ujodo Local Government as well as its effective and efficient marketing.
The research is designed to address the following challenges.
Poultry producers in Ujodo Local Government, Nigeria, use smart and efficient marketing tactics from the Emene community in Enugu State.
-The link between price and the amount desired by the consumer.
-To what extent do poultry producers in Ujodo Local Government Area perform the four pillars of marketing?
Data were collected mostly through questionnaires and oral interviews.
The necessary data were gathered from the respondents, who were members of the selected chicken farm. The data received from respondents was used by operators in that business.
Without an efficient marketing system within the industry, the requirement for an effective and efficient marketing system in the poultry industry becomes critical.
Chi-square statistics, which are tabulated in frequencies and percentages, were employed to analyse and assess the numerous hypotheses.
Data Presentation and Analysis Findings
– Personnel in the selected poultry establishment possess strong marketing skills for Effective and poultry products.
– Consumers are satisfied with the number of poultry products available in the research area.
– There is a positive relationship between promotional activities and consumption of poultry products.
– That feed prices are positively correlated with chicken and egg prices. Based on the findings, the researcher makes recommendations.
– Then the government should help their farmers by providing loans to expand their fields and purchasing modern grading and processing equipment.
– The poultry business should be given more consideration in future livestock allocations.
– Consumers should be made more aware of the need of getting enough protein in their diet.
To summarise, since an industry's potential cannot be completely