Events over the years have shown that investors present and potential wants to invest their funds in anticipation of good future returns INVESTMENT APPRAISAL TECHNIQUES and its resultant making of decision is critical to all investors (both institutional and individual investors) aspiring to expand their investment income.
The purpose of this write up arose from the need to determine whether:
– The theoretical investment evaluation techniques are being adopted by investment analysis in the appraisal of real life capital project
– The net present value (NPV) criterion is widely accepted at the most reliable evaluation technique by investment analysts.
– Investment decision advice seekers are to further bring to light the theory and practice of decision-making criteria to the knowledge of students investors (present and potential) analyst.
On the basis of the foregoing this research work was centered on investment/ finance house, which is a sub-sector of the finance. And most of research works were carried out in the case study of Union Bank PLC Enugu Urban.
- 1.Your Full name
- 2. Your Active Email Address
- 3. Your Phone Number
- 4. Amount Paid
- 5. Project Topic
- 6. Location you made payment from