Luna’s is a brand new convenience store based close to Aspen Estates in the town of Jenniville. Aspen Estates is a new housing estates which is aimed at high income individuals and young couples. This presents a great opportunity for the store. Typical household incomes in this area are $85,000 to $100,000. In addition, it is the only food store with two miles of the housing estate.
It is a start-up company owned by Thomas and Heidi Renner. Thomas and Heidi make a perfect business partnership. Heidi has fifteen years of experience in the retail food industry and Thomas is a certified public accountant. He will deal with the financial side of the business and Heidi will deal with day to day operations.
Luna’s will offer a range of fresh, organic produce, staples, packaged foods, drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic), prepackaged fresh meals and pastries, newspapers, pet foods, medicines, health and beauty items, etc. In addition, Luna’s will rent a small section of the store to a cafe. The cafe will have seating for approximately 20 people and will provide breakfast, lunch, coffee, tea, cold drinks and pastries.
Luna’s competitive edge is its location, its focus on customer service and the experience and knowledge of the owners.
Need actual charts?
We recommend using LivePlan as the easiest way to create graphs for your own business plan.
The mission of Luna’s Convenience Store is to provide packaged foods, fresh foods, fast food, soft drinks, beer, cigarettes, groceries, and selected nonfood items to residents of the Aspen Estates and surrounding neighborhoods. The store will provide fair priced items to its customers and provide a healthy profit for its owners.
1. To make Luna’s the preferred convenience store for the residents of the newly built Aspen Estates and surrounding neighborhoods.
2. To break-even by the end of the first year.
3. To achieve a net profit of 5% by year three.
1.3 Keys to Success
Keys to success:
1. The convince Aspen Estates residents that Luna’s is “their” convenience.store
2. To turn over inventory an average of 15 – 20 times per year.
3. To provide a broad supply of groceries, food and necessary household items.
INSTRUCTIONS AFTER PAYMENT
- 1.Your Full name
- 2. Your Active Email Address
- 3. Your Phone Number
- 4. Amount Paid
- 5. Project Topic
- 6. Location you made payment from